Discount Carpets Direct Delivery Instructions, Terms & Conditions
- Our free delivery service is only for products listed on the website to customers in South Wales from Chepstow to Carmarthen (see map). Orders made for delivery outside the shaded area can still be made but will carry a surcharge which will need to be checked out by calling us on 01446 775 324. All goods must be signed for by an adult, 18 years or over, upon delivery.
- Delivery timescales are specified in the delivery information section. We will make every effort to deliver the goods within the estimated timescales, however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We are under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescale.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or the date the first delivery is attempted by us.
- If there is nobody available on the scheduled date to receive the products they will be returned to our warehouse and a delivery charge will apply for a second delivery.
- Delivery is to the nearest kerbside of your address. Some drivers are happy to take items to your front door or into your garage on your request, this is at their discretion and we cannot guarantee that they will do this. We cannot be held liable for any damage that occurs as a result of items being taken into the property. Please note: Discount Carpets Direct strongly advises that you do not book your fitter until you receive and check your order as we are not liable for any installation costs or loss of wages.
- Please note that in some circumstances an item being delivered may be heavier than the driver is able to lift. In these cases it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they have sufficient equipment or personnel available at the point of delivery to assist with unloading. Alternatively order your carpets in small cut down sizes to make them more manageable.